7.22.2014

Anchored in Strength

Since the name of my blog isn't exactly self explanatory, I figured that I probably need to explain myself!

The name of my blog stems from scripture. It's a verse I discovered while looking at Pinterest. Yeah, I know that sounds totally weird, but inspiration strikes where it strikes.

This verse speaks to me on many levels, and reminds me to stay positive and have hope and trust in God that things will happen as He sees fit, not according to my own plans.

Many times in life I have found that I have to dig deep to find strength and hope in a time when it seems that there is none. I'm sure most everyone has had these moments. This verse has become an anchor for me. Reminding me that when I have given up, or when things get hard, I need to trust in the plan that has been made for me, and know that everything will turn out the way it is meant to be.

I've learned recently that when these moments of uncertainty happen, if you look and listen you will find the strength you need if you trust in His plan. It's a hard thing to do (trust me, I'm right there with you!) But, it can pay off big time. I have some stories to share on this trust and how faith has led me to some of the most amazing things in my life, but I'll save those for another day.

Until next time,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment