8.25.2015

Wait...What?!?

So I haven't posted about fitness in a LONG time...like so long I'm kinda embarrassed.

Well, Here's the truth.

I haven't been working out. I haven't been eating well. And I was in a pretty deep funk. I knew that I wasn't making good choices and I didn't really care. But...the hard work I had been putting in was slowly slipping away and I began to see and feel the repercussions of my choices. I felt crummy, my swim suit didn't look the way I wanted and I wasn't happy.

So, I gave my self a reality check and decided NO MORE. I have no excuse not to workout. I have a whole room in my house set up for it and it wasn't being used. I have a library of workouts to choose form at home and online. I can literally stream a workout anywhere. I can choose not to eat junk, and not to even have it in my house.

Have I been perfect? Heck no. On Sunday the hubby and I went to brunch after church and I splurged and had some amazing huevos racheros and a gluten free chocolate chip cookie. It was amazing! But, I've worked out the past 4 days, and I plan on keeping up my schedule so it will stick with me through the school year.

I'm currently doing the 21 day fix extreme and am hoping to see some inches lost and muscles gained! I know this program works (if I put in the work!) and I am hoping to share my journey here and on my Instagram page...so stay tuned :)


For now,
Kari

Oh! And if you are interested in learning more about what I'm up to, shoot me an email at karielliottfitness@gmail.com! I'd love to chat with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment